|Editor's Overall Rating:
|Average User Rating:
(based on 0 reviews)
*Your capital is at risk
Dukascopy Costs & Features
Compiled by No1Reviews.com.
- Trading commissions apply, depending on the market and trade values. Please visit the website for more details.
- Transfer fees:
- Incoming: free.
- Outgoing: £15.00
- Demo account: free.
- SMS notifications:
- 20: free.
- More than 20: approximately £0.06 each after initial 20.
- Swiss Bank: open an account using Swiss Bank.
- Automatic trading: let the system do all the work for you.
- Copy trades: follow and copy traders you admire.
- Trial: practice trading with a free demo account.
- Live mode: instant quotes on key markets and statistics.
- Market info: get up to date information from the online databank.
- Blog: read the latest trading posts.
- Instant messaging: send and receive encrypted messages.
- Webinars: take part in webinars to exchange ideas and ask questions.
- Transactions: send and receive credit with friends.
- Offices: international offices, including Zurich, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Moscow and Tokyo.
- Accounts: choose from a Current Account, Demo FX or Live FX Account.
- Awards: multi-award winning broker.
- Strategy builder: improve your chances of successful trades with an online strategy builder.
- Easy: trade quickly and simply.
- Risk control: choose payout, refund and trade-off options to reduce your risk.
- Markets: choose from stocks, indices, Forex, commodities and more.
- Small trade: trade with small amounts of capital.
- Anniversary bonus: take advantage of bonuses exclusive to Dukascopy.
- Android: access your binary options using your mobile phone.
- Bonus programs: choose from equity bonus, discount programs, bonuses for referring friends, and more.
- ECN accounts: especially for trading currencies and precious metals.
- Social signal trading: copy successful traders' decisions.
- Monthly adjustments: easily check price adjustments with in-depth tables.
- Overnight policy: competitive rollover conditions.
- Dividend adjustments: adjustment calendars for better analytics.
- Metals: trade in precious metals.
- Oil: US-market crude oil trades.
- Leverage: 1:30.
- World markets: trade on international stock market indices.
- Countries: including Australia, EU, Hong Kong, UK, Japan, US and more.
- Leverage: 1:100 leverage.
Prices and features are subject to change. For the most up to date information, please refer to the actual website. Click on the button below to check out Dukascopy.com for yourself...
*Your capital is at risk
» Click here to visit Dukascopy.com
« Back to the rest of our UK Online Trading Websites Reviews