|Editor's Overall Rating:
|Average User Rating:
(based on 0 reviews)
*Your capital is at risk
EasyMarkets Costs & Features
Compiled by No1Reviews.com.
- Demo account: free.
- No commissions: pay zero commission on deposits or withdrawals.
- Deposit by: Bank Wire, Credit/Debit Cards, Skrill, Neteller or Webmoney
- Markets: trade on over 300 markets including currencies, commodities, metals, vanilla options and Indices.
- Fixed spreads: take advantage of fixed day rates, manage costs more effectively.
- Accounts: segregated client accounts available to control multiple systems at once.
- Experienced: trusted for over a decade.
- Community: large groups on Facebook and LinkedIn, where you can share your trading ideas.
- Small investment: open an account with as little as $25.00.
- Personal: receive personal help when you need it.
- Deal Cancellation: undo losing trades in the first 60 minutes.
- Control: fixed spreads, guaranteed stop loss / take profit, no slippage, negative balance protection.
- Training: one-on-one training available in your language.
- Personal dealer: get top tips from professional traders.
- Platforms: MT4, available for desktop, smart phone, web, PDA and more.
- Forex specialists: heed the advice of market experts.
- Updates: get the latest tips via SMS, Twitter, live chat, video, email and more.
- Education: extensive video courses available.
- Partner programs: start your own Forex business in conjunction with easy-forex.com.
- Trade currencies: choose from a wide array of pairs.
- 24 hours: trade around the clock, 5 days a week.
- Spreads: tight and fixed spreads to better understand your costs and risks.
- Stop loss: guaranteed stop loss / take profit to prevent major losses.
- Metals: including platinum, copper, silver, palladium and gold.
- Energy: crude oil, heating oil, Gasoil, natural gas and more.
- Agriculture: cocoa, coffee, corn, wheat, soy, cotton and sugar.
- Stock markets: trade around the world.
- International markets: including Australia, Hong Kong, UK, India, US, EU and many more.
- Quick trade: electric trading helps to make quick decisions on volatile markets.
- Vanilla options: clear options without obligations to buy and sell.
- Rise and fall: benefit from falling and rising market trends.
- Limited risk: your losses are limited to the premium paid.
- Strategies: create your own or adopt strategies through the strategies marketplace.
- Platform: trade CFDs using the user-friendly web or mobile trading platforms.
- Variety: trade on a range of markets using short and long term strategies.
- Products: including indices, energy, agriculture and metal.
- Contract: minimum margin of $25.00 to open a CFD contract.
Prices and features are subject to change. For the most up to date information, please refer to the actual website. Click on the button below to check out EasyMarkets.com for yourself...
*Your capital is at risk
» Click here to visit EasyMarkets.com
« Back to the rest of our UK Online Trading Websites Reviews