|Editor's Overall Rating:
|Average User Rating:
(based on 0 reviews)
*Your capital is at risk
eToro Costs & Features
Compiled by No1Reviews.com.
- Join: free.
- Fees: fees generated from spreads are charged at closing position.
- No opening fee: eToro does not charge a fee at the opening position.
- Fees change nightly: By way of example (overnight fee per 10,000 units of currency):
- British Pound / US dollar = typical spread of 4 pips, resulting in sell of -0.3 and buy of -0.15.
- Fees credited or charged at 17:00 New York time.
- Trusted: used by more than 4.5 million investors in over 140 countries.
- Trades open: millions of trades to choose from.
- Global marketplace: trade all over the world.
- Portfolio: keep a careful eye on your investments:
- Hot list: watch particular items you wish to invest in.
- Simple: made accessible for all sorts of people, not just trading professionals.
- Network: learn, interact, copy and join investments with others.
- Trading academy: learn how to maximize your profits.
- Blog: check the latest posts about trading.
- Webinars: live online sessions to answer your questions and improve your trading skills.
- eCourse: take courses on aspects of online trading.
- Risk disclosures: find out about the risks of trading online.
- Regulated: fully regulated to work under main European regulators.
- Secure: your funds are well protected in banks.
- Private: your details are never shared without your permission.
- Mobile Trading: use your mobile device to trade, any time, anywhere.
- Promotions: receive deposit bonuses and credit for referrals, plus many other promotional deals.
- Customer Support: support via FAQ, telephone, email, online guides and message boards.
- Copy the site's best traders' decisions.
- Automatic copying, making investments on your behalf.
- User friendly platforms for simple copy trading.
- Allocate portions of your funds to copy trades.
- Monitor and manage your progress.
- Popular Investor Program:
- Cadet: gain a 25% net revenue share on revenue generated from users you've brought to the site.
- Rising Star: Cadet privileges, plus a $350 monthly income, and a 10% rebate on net spreads, and reduce your trading costs by receiving eToro credit.
- Champion: $1,000 monthly income, 30% revenue share from referrals, 50% spread rebate, premium account unlocked.
- Elite: choose from either a $1,000 monthly income or 2% of the annual AUM, 100% rebate on net spreads in eToro credits, plus access to premium account features.
- By industry: locate a particular industry or company.
- Exchange: check out exchanges across the globe.
- Trends: view prices over time.
- Buy and sell: identify ideal buy and sell rates simply.
- Variety: dozens of currencies to trade.
- Instant change notifications: instantly see when currencies rise or fall.
- Time spans: view changes in trade values over time.
- Engage: area-specific articles and opinion pieces.
- Get involved: take part in discussions on market trends.
- Selling rates: view selling rates for specific markets by country.
- Produce: invest in gold, copper, gas, palladium, platinum, silver and oil.
- Instant changes: view instant changes to prices, or trends over time.
- Quick investment: quickly invest in a commodity with a few simple clicks.
- Choice: dozens of investment opportunities to choose from at any given time.
- Emerging markets: invest in markets which are on the rise.
- Feed: discuss markets with other users and investors.
- Charts: view sell rate histories.
- Global: invest in commodities from around the world.
Prices and features are subject to change. For the most up to date information, please refer to the actual website. Click on the button below to check out eToro.com for yourself...
*Your capital is at risk
» Click here to visit eToro.com
« Back to the rest of our UK Online Trading Websites Reviews