|Editor's Overall Rating:
|Average User Rating:
(based on 0 reviews)
*Your capital is at risk
HotForex Costs & Features
Compiled by No1Reviews.com.
- Deposits: no fees.
- Commissions: fees for trades may apply, please visit the website for details.
- Reward Options:
- Trading Rebate Program
- 30% Rescue Program
- Products: more than 100 trading products to choose from.
- Live analysis: find out about the latest trading decisions and recommendations.
- Zero-spread accounts: open an account with no mark-ups.
- Current rates: instant checks on current buy and sell prices.
- Trading tools: 17 to choose from, including a trading app and economic calendar.
- Spreads: from 0.1 pips.
- Support: 24 hours a day, 5 days a week.
- Contests: enter a range of contests and win cash prizes.
- Leverage: up to 1:1000. Default leverage of 1:50. T&Cs apply.
- Platforms: 8 different trading platforms to choose from.
- Trusted: licensed and regulated by official bodies including CySEC and FSC.
- Learn: educational materials to help you improve your trading decisions.
- Fix spreads: with five decimal place quotes for competitive pricing.
- Rollover: information on positive and negative rollover, booking times and more.
- Currenex spreads: view typical Currenex spreads and ZERO spreads on key currency pairs.
- Trading desk: find Forex trading hours, product specifications and analysis.
- Education: visit the education centre to find out more about the ins and outs of Forex trading.
- Metals: including gold and silver.
- Energies: including oil and natural gas.
- Data: quickly view typical spreads, short and long swap values, margins and more.
- CFD swap rates: find information on overnight charges and more.
- Cross-account trading: trade shares from the same account as your Forex, Indices and Commodities trades.
- Trading details: including groups, spreads, margins, stop levels and commissions.
- Leverage: trade larger volumes with smaller capital.
- Global: trade on international markets, investing in top companies and governments, including USA, UK, France and Germany.
- Trade details: find spreads, swap rates, contract sizes and more.
- Low commission: $2 per lot traded (round turn).
- Contract expiration: find out when contracts are due to expire.
Prices and features are subject to change. For the most up to date information, please refer to the actual website. Click on the button below to check out HotForex.com for yourself...
*Your capital is at risk
» Click here to visit HotForex.com
« Back to the rest of our UK Online Trading Websites Reviews