|Editor's Overall Rating:
|Average User Rating:
(based on 0 reviews)
*Your capital is at risk
IronFX Costs & Features
Compiled by No1Reviews.com.
- Commissions on some trades, including CFD shares (around 0.1%).
- Some trades are commission free: please check the website for details specific to the trades you are interested in making.
- Minimum investments for account types (spreads vary depending on account type; examples given are for EUR/USD):
- Micro: $500 investment (1.1 spread).
- Premium: $2,500 investment (0.7 spread).
- VIP: $20,000 investment (0.5 spread).
- Trade: online trading with a trusted global service.
- Various account types: choose from a variety of trading accounts to suit your strategies.
- Platforms: MT4, PMAM, Webtrader 4 and AutoTrade available.
- Tools: including calculators, lists of market hours, apps and more.
- Market analysis: tips and commentary from a strategy team.
- Week ahead: find out what might be on the financial horizon.
- Market information: including live currency rates and economic news.
- TV: technical videos and IronFX trading TV channel.
- Contests: demo competitions and cash competitions for regular traders.
- Academy: learn how to improve your investment opportunities with webinars, seminars, books and more.
- Regulated: authorised, regulated and registered with appropriate authorities and government agencies, with licences from CySEC.
- Live support: get instant support using a live chat feature.
- Spreads: tight spreads on currency trading, starting from 0 pips.
- Times: trade currencies 24 hours a day, 5 days a week.
- Leverage: from 1:1 up to 1:500.
- Major and minor: trade in major and minor currency pairs.
- Spot metal:
- Metals: trade in gold or silver.
- Times: 23 hours a day, 5 days a week.
- Opportunities: hedging opportunities available with limited risk.
- Low commissions: maximise potential profits.
- Trade conditions: view the stats on current trades.
- Calendar: find finish dates and new deals available.
- CFD: take short or long positions without the need for physical stock.
- Quick execution: trade quickly in volatile markets.
- Strong liquidity: fast action trading with high potential turnovers using specially designed trading platforms.
Prices and features are subject to change. For the most up to date information, please refer to the actual website. Click on the button below to check out IronFX.com for yourself...
*Your capital is at risk
» Click here to visit IronFX.com
« Back to the rest of our UK Online Trading Websites Reviews