|Editor's Overall Rating:
|Average User Rating:
(based on 0 reviews)
*Your capital is at risk
Markets.com Costs & Features
Compiled by No1Reviews.com.
- No commission: pay zero commission on trades.
- Special offer: earn £25.00 credit when you sign up.
- Demo: try trading without financial risks.
- Charts: explore and understand price fluctuations on in-depth graphs.
- Analysis tools: analyse market trends with useful, user-friendly tools.
- Real-time quotes: get instant prices for buying and selling.
- Leverage trades: take advantage of market prices with small investments. Default leverage of 1:50. T&Cs apply.
- Platforms: suitable for web browsers, iOS and Android apps.
- Learn: payroll reports, webinars, trading guides and more.
- Tools: Economic Calender, Economic Events, Markets Consensus, Traders Trends, Trending Central, Trending Now, Events & Trade, Weekend Trading
- Risk management: control your loss levels to minimise risk.
- Education: find out how to trade on the Forex markets.
- Pairs: more than 50 currency pairs to choose from.
- Spreads: tight spreads, starting at just 2 pips.
- Leverage: take advantage of market shifts with 300:1 leverage. Default leverage of 1:50. T&Cs apply.
- Advanced charting: user-friendly, professional charting tools for various devices.
- Options: choose from more than 25 international indices.
- Leverage: up to 150:1. Default leverage of 1:50. T&Cs apply.
- Platforms: trade using desktop, mobile and tablet options.
- Commission: no fees for trading indices markets.
- Currencies: choose from major, minor and exotic currencies.
- Bonds: international bonds including Japan, Germany and more.
- Introduction: find out about the key features of CFD trading.
- Shares and commodities:
- Items: include metals, cocoa, coffee, natural gas, rice, silver, soybean and many more.
- International: invest in companies from around the world, including Italy, Netherlands, Germany, Australia, USA, UK and more.
- Bonds: buy bonds, with leverage of 200:1. Default leverage of 1:50. T&Cs apply.
- Spreads: competitive, tight spreads to increase your potential profits.
- Charts and tools: advance services for ETF’s, for mobile, web and tablet devices.
- Instruments: over 30 ETFs to choose from.
- Low margins: possibility of improved capital on little investments.
Prices and features are subject to change. For the most up to date information, please refer to the actual website. Click on the button below to check out Markets.com for yourself...
*Your capital is at risk
» Click here to visit Markets.com
« Back to the rest of our UK Online Trading Websites Reviews