|Editor's Overall Rating:
|Average User Rating:
80.6% of retail CFD accounts lose money
Plus500 Costs & Features
Compiled by No1Reviews.com.
- Demo account: free.
- Commission free: no charge for trades.
- Premium: overnight fee added or subtracted to your account for holding a position overnight. Charges vary depending on the trade held.
- Inactivity fee: you may be charged £10 if your account remains inactive for 3 months or more.
- Demo account: find out how your trades would perform, without having to trade with real money.
- Switch to real money: if you’re doing well with a demo account, quickly switch your trades to real money.
- Commission free: no charges for basic trades.
- Funds: simply add funds using PayPal, Skrill, bank transfer or a credit card.
- LSE: Plus500 Ltd is listed on the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange.
- Chat: support from a professional team using instant chat.
- Most popular: view the most popular markets and their current trends.
- Apps: download free apps for a range of devices.
- Web versions: use web tools and services to trade.
- Download: tools available for Windows 10.
- Demos: watch videos which explain how to use Plus500’s services.
- Risk: read about the potential risks of trading online.
- Reports: read reports on performance, holdings, profit and more.
- Interface: easily manage your trades and observe market patterns.
- Multi-lingual: use the site and its features in English, French, Spanish and more.
- Secure: The Plus500 site is protected and secured by SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption, like that used with online banking.
- Terminology: find definitions of financial terminology to better understand online trading.
- Plus500UK Ltd. is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), FRN 509909.
- Plus500CY Ltd. is authorised and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC), licence number 250/14.
- Client Money Protection:
- Plus500UK Ltd. holds all client money in segregated client bank accounts, in accordance with the Financial Conduct Authority's client money rules.
- Plus500UK Ltd. uses its own money for hedging, it does not use client money for this purpose.
- Plus500UK Ltd. does not pass client money through to hedging counter-parties.
- Plus500UK Ltd. does not initiate speculative positions in the market.
- Plus500UK Ltd. has no exposure to corporate or sovereign debt.
- Plus500UK Ltd. does not invest the money of retail clients.
- 20 markets: CFDs in more than 20 countries including the USA and UK.
- Save: retain 0.5% compared with some other UK trade sites.
- Flexible: use leverage to trade small amounts of capital.
- Close: automatically close trades if you start to make a loss.
- Low spreads: buy and sell prices have tight spreads.
- Trading tools: view profit/loss limits.
- Currency pairs: quickly view the variety of currency pairs available for trade.
- Leverage: more than 50 Forex pairs with leverage.
- Small trades: trade with as little as £100.
- Indices leverage ratios: trade with competitive leverages, enabling you to use a small capital to trade on high amounts.
- Real time rates: continual updates on rate changes.
- Quick funding: quickly add or take funds from our account.
- Popular commodities: trade on popular commodities such as gold, silver and oil.
- Order: set your order position to determine your opening buy and sell positions.
- Control: set your limits to prevent large losses or make gains.
- ETFs (Exchange Traded Funds):
- Trading tools: view profit/loss, graphs, and a range of CFDs on ETFs.
- Low margins: take advantage of Plus500's competitive leverage rates, allowing you to trade with small trades equal to much more capital.
- List: find out which ETFs are available.
- Popular indices: trade CFDs on the most popular indices including Dax 30, S&P500, AEX 25, MIB 40 and CAC 40.
- Portfolio: keep track of your trades, choosing from a wider range of hedging possibilities.
- Instant reviews: monitor real time CFD rates.
- Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies:
- Trade CFDs in Bitcoin, Ethereum / Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple and IOTA
- Trade cryptocurrencies with leverage
- Control your profits and losses with price alerts and stops
- CFDs (Contracts For Difference):
- Popular shares: find out which shares are receiving trades and interest.
- International: trade on markets from around the world.
Prices and features are subject to change. For the most up to date information, please refer to the actual website. Click on the button below to check out Plus500.com for yourself...
80.6% of retail CFD accounts lose money
» Click here to visit Plus500.com
« Back to the rest of our UK Online Trading Websites Reviews